A few hints to ease the burden of your move:
- Mark any boxes which contain fragile contents.
- Small boxes are the best.
- For standard format mattresses, we provide you with covers.
- Don’t forget to reserve yours for your move.
- Pack away all electronic equipment in original boxes where possible!
- Start by packing away any belongings which you use least on a daily basis.
- Make sure you defrost the fridge and leave the door ajar.
- Make sure that a parking space is made available near to the entrance of your address; it should be big enough for a removal lorry.
*We can take care of the formality of reserving the parking space at an administrative cost of €15.
- If it is not possible to use a lifting machine, contact the owner of the property to find out the best way to proceed in terms of using the lift.
The day of your move:
- You must be present on the day of the move, both during the loading period and during delivery. However, you may send a representative if you are unavailable.
- On delivery, you will tell the removal staff where each piece of furniture is to be placed.